cravings (pregnancy series)

You had been dealing with multiple cravings, from Chinese food to ice cream to chocolate to potato chips, the list was endless. But now you were really stuck on one in particular-pickles. Pickles were your current craving, one that had completely consumed you and if you didn't have them when you were craving them most, you would burst into tears, taking Demi completely by surprise. She was so sweet and supportive through it though. She would buy you multiple jars when she'd go shopping, she'd order your food with either extra pickles or a side of pickles, no matter what it was that you ordered. She would get up at 4am to buy you more or to eat some with you, or to just simply join you in the kitchen to keep an eye on you and make sure you were safe.

It was currently 11am and you had just woken up, you were actually starting to sleep well these days and that made you and Demi very happy. You had just woken up, you were staying with her family for the week and your bump was getting more and more noticeable. You woke up to find that Demi wasn't next to you when you heard laughter coming from downstairs. Your feet touched the floor, your hand rubbing over your bump softly as you stretched out carefully. You walked down the stairs slowly and carefully, seeing Demi standing next to her mom in the kitchen as they laughed at a video on her phone. Demi turned around when she heard your feet on the floor, a smile taking over her face as you walked to her, wrapping your arms around her and pressing your body into hers the best you could. "You alright this morning Princess?" You nodded your head and looked up at her, your eyes staring into hers as you pouted your lip. Demi giggled when she realized what you were wanting.

Kissing your cheek softly she guided you to the table and walked to the fridge, grabbing the jar of pickles she sat them down in front of you and sat down next to you, watching you as you are them in pure satisfaction and bliss. Demis mom walked over to you and sat down a glass of water in front of you, a smile on her face as she watched you happily eat the pickles, the craving becoming satisfying and the baby inside of you feeling happy and content with the craving. Demi's mom rubbed your shoulders and placed her hand on your bump, rubbing it softly and smiling as she realized that she actually had a grandbaby on the way.

She sat down across from you and Demi and watched the two of you eat the pickles together while you talked about the baby together. Everyone could tell how happy and excited you two were about this and she was happy for you. She thought you were glowing and there was nothing more beautiful than watching the two of you gush over the little human inside of you. It was indescribably beautiful and you were so excited about being a mom.