You spend the night for the first time

You loved these days. The days demi had off and would call you in the early hours of the morning, begging you to come over with some snacks to spend the day together. It was now 10:00pm and you had been pushing off leaving for a while, but you had errands to run the following day and you needed to get going. You sat up as Demi whined, you looked at her and giggled, kissing her softly. "I gotta go baby." "No. No you don't. Stay here, stay with me Princess." "Demi I'd love to but I have errands to run tomorrow. Besides we haven't stayed a night together yet." "Well then let's change that. Stay here with me tonight, beautiful." "I don't have any pajamas, or my toothbrush." "I have some pajamas you can wear! And besides, I don't care about your breath. We all get morning breath
Y/N." You sighed and looked into her eyes, seeing how important this was to her so you agreed. You knew you were safe and there was nothing to worry about but this was the first time you'd stay with Demi overnight and the thought of that gave you butterflies.

Demi grabbed your hand and led you upstairs to her room, throwing you some pajama pants and a warm sweater. You smiled and got up to go to the bathroom to get changed and use the bathroom for the night. You walked back in the room a few minutes later to see Demi laying on the bed in her pajamas, flipping through some tv channels. You knew she had gone back downstairs while you were getting changed because there was a glass of ice water on the nightstand next to you. You sat down next to her on the bed and she smiled at you. She put her hand on your back rubbing it softly. "You alright princess?" "Yeah it's just.. we're actually staying overnight together for the first time..." she smiled again and patted the bed softly. You put your head on her shoulder and she smiled, pressing a few kisses to the side of your head. "If you need anything you can always wake me up. I'll be right here princess. Go to sleep, beautiful." She said as she started rubbing your back again, the soothing feeling beginning to make you feel tired. Your eyes closed and you fell asleep next to your girlfriend for the first time ever, and right before you fell into a deep sleep, a happy realization popped into your head- this was the first time you'd be sleeping in her arms but it definitely wouldn't be the last.