"What's your favorite thing about Demi?"

You were attending a radio interview with Demi that she had just finished a few minutes ago, so Demi wanted to meet some of the fans that were waiting for her outside. You happily agreed and stood off to the side smiling as Demi greeted some of her fans.

Suddenly you heard a group of girls yell your name and you walked over to them. They were smiling widely and you could tell how genuine they were. "Y/N is there any way we could get a photo with you?" You nodded your head and smiled for a few photos with the fans. You looked back over at Demi and giggled to yourself when you saw she was already looking at you. "Y/N what's your favorite thing about Demi?" You bit your lip and thought to yourself for a second, trying to decide what your favorite thing was. You looked back at her again and saw her smiling and laughing as fans took photos and videos with her. "Her smile is my absolute favorite thing. But her big heart is another. She cares about all of you guys so much. She'd do anything for you guys." The fans let out a few aww's at your words and one girl spoke up again, "her heart is so huge! That's my favorite thing about her." "Yeah it's like it's 5 sizes too big for her body. She's so generous and I love that about her" You said while staring at Demi. "You're so lucky to get to love on her everyday. You are perfect for each other. A literal match made in heaven." One of the other girls said and you giggled happily, nodding your head and looking between the fans and Demi.

You continued chatting with them until you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and a few kisses getting pressed along your neck. You smiled and wrapped your arms behind you and placed one of your hands on her shoulder and the other on her waist. "You about ready Princess?" You nodded your head and thanked the fans for the photos and the kind words before walking back to the car with your hands intertwined with Demi's. "What were you talking about babe?" You smiled and shook your head "you." Demi blushed and kissed you once you sat down in the car, a huge smile on your face when you pulled apart. "I think they're right. I am so fucking lucky to get to love on you everyday." You said before kissing her again, not wanting to pull apart this time unless you really had to.