Vacation

You were finishing packing your suitcase, preparing for your first vacation with Demi. You were so excited! You guys were going to Thailand and you were behind excited to just relax and have a good time with Demi. This was the first time you guys would be going on vacation together and you were slightly nervous but more excited than anything.

You heard a knock on your bedroom door looking over and seeing Demi standing in the doorway. You smiled to yourself as you saw her, running over to her and hugging her tightly. "Hey baby! You ready for Thailand?" "Yes! So ready!"
"Well let's go, we got a flight to catch!" She said as she walked over grabbing your suitcase and came back over to you, holding your hands in hers and swinging them back and forth happily.

You couldn't believe how lucky you were. As you arrived in Thailand you immediately pulled out your phone wanting to take photos of everything but then putting it back in your pocket a few minutes later after you took a few photos. You made a promise to yourself to not spend much time on your phone while on vacation, you wanted to soak in every single minute with Demi. After you had checked into your hotel room and spent 20 minutes just looking out the window at your stunning view, Demi grabbed your hand and pulled you into the bathroom with her. She tossed you your bathing suit and started changing into hers. You changed into yours pretty quickly as you were so excited to go swimming in the beautiful, crystal clear water at the beach. You guys spent hours swimming and having cute couple moments until the sunset. As it got dark you and Demi decided to call it night. Walking up to your room and changing into some pajamas and throwing yourselves on the big and comfortable bed while Demi decided to order some room service.

You guys were originally only planning on spending 5 days there but decided to extend it to a week as you guys were having so much fun. Those days were filled with so much happiness and so much yummy food. You guys went swimming, sightseeing, shopping, and just relaxed the whole week. You never wanted that week to end, counting your blessings for the beautiful woman you fell asleep to each night and woke up to each morning. Demi already promising that you guys were gonna take even more vacations together.