Fans recognize you while you're out with friends

Today you were planning on spending the day with some of your friends. Demi was busy with interviews today so she sadly couldn't tag along. You were at Starbucks waiting to get some coffee and a snack with your friends.

You saw a young girl and her mom in line and she had a Demi shirt on. You smiled to yourself and decided to give her a compliment on it. "I really like your shirt!" The fan looked up at you about to say thank you when she recognized you and let out a small scream, running up to you and throwing her arms around you. You laughed and hugged her back while she began to cry a little. "Don't cry!" "Oh my gosh you're Demi's girlfriend!" She screamed as everyone in the restaurant began to stare at you as you nodded and smiled, the little girl running over to her mom and grabbing her hand and ran back over to you. "Is there any way I can have a photo with you y/n?" "Oh of course!" You crouched down to her level, she threw her arms around your neck and you put your hand on her back, both of you smiling big while her mom took a few photos. She pulled away from you and said thank you and hugged you one last time. You noticed that your friends were watching from a distance with big smiles on their faces, a small crowd of people began to form around you and you couldn't help but smile. You took a few more photos with some more fans before you went back to your friends. Your phone started to vibrate as your Instagram began to flood with notifications of tags and mentions, knowing that some of the fans had already posted the photos of you with them. You went on and liked a few and noticed that Demi had as well, smiling to yourself when your friends peeked at your phone and saw what was happening. You loved Demi's Lovatics and how supportive of you and Demi they were. You didn't mind one bit taking photos with them or talking to them. You knew they cared about you and especially Demi, and you loved them for that.