Ice skating

Demi wanted to go out tonight with you and at first you thought it sounded fun. Until she suggested ice skating. You weren't very good at ice skating but you could tell Demi really wanted to go and you couldn't tell her no. So here you were now, Demi skating around you like a damn professional while you were holding onto the side for dear life, fearing that if you let go you'd break your leg, or worse.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Demi asked you while looking at you with a confused look on her face. "Uh. Yeah. Yeah I'm all good!" "You cant skate, can you babe?" "Not very well, no." "Then why'd you say yes to coming here?" "Because you looked so excited when you suggested it, I didn't have the heart to tell you no!" Demi smiled as you said that and stuck out her hand for you to grab. "C'mon y/n. Take my hand, I've got you. I won't let you fall". You let go of the railing and grabbed her hand, squeezing it for dear life and praying you wouldn't fall.

You guys were there for an hour and a half before Demi suggested getting some food but you ended up not wanting to leave. You were actually starting to enjoy yourself and you couldn't lie, you still weren't very good but the entire time you were ice skating Demi wouldn't let go of your hands and you were loving that. It made you feel safe and happy. But you felt your stomach growl and agreed, realizing that food actually sounded pretty good. Before you guys left though Demi kissed you on your cheek, promising to bring you back very soon.