Food poisoning

You had gone out with a few friends for an early dinner that evening since Demi would be busy recording. You figured it'd be a good time to go out and catch up with your friends. You arrived home around 6pm, Demi arriving home about 15 minutes after. 9:30 rolled around and you two were cuddling in bed and talking about your guys's day when you suddenly started feeling nauseous. You groaned a little, rubbing your stomach which began to slightly ache. "y/n are you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine. Just feeling a little funny. I'll be fine." You both decided to have an early night. Turning over on your side with your back towards Demi you began to feel worse, your stomach still hurting a little and the nausea getting worse. You heard Demi's soft and slow breathing next to you meaning she had fallen asleep. You prayed mentally that you wouldn't throw up, Demi had such a busy day tomorrow and the last thing she needed was to wake up to you throwing up. It's not that she'd be upset at you, the opposite really. She'd take care of you until you felt better, waiting on you hand and foot and canceling every plan she had until you recovered.

You closed your eyes tightly and tried so hard to fall asleep but the nausea kept growing stronger till you could no longer fight against it. You put both your feet on the floor and tried getting into the bathroom as fast but as quietly as possible. You shut the bathroom door quietly, hoping that it'd help block out the sound of your vomiting, but when you heard the bathroom door open and a hand land on your back you knew that your plan had failed. You continued to throw up for about 10 minutes until the urge passed a little. You fell back into Demi's chest and a tear escaped your eye. "Are you feeling better princess?" You shook your head, one of your hands going to rest on your stomach as the pain continued. "What can I do y/n? Tell me what to do." You were about to speak when suddenly, the urge came back. Your head was back in the toilet bowl while one of Demi's hands rubbed your back and the other held your hair back.
"It's okay baby girl. Let it all out."

You continued that cycle for almost 2 hours when the pain in your stomach began to fade away and the urge to throw up went away and didn't return. Your head was resting on the toilet lid. You didn't care about the germs or anything, you felt so gross and so exhausted that you couldn't care less about where your head was resting. Your eyes drifted shut, suddenly you felt something wet go across your forehead and opened your eyes to see Demi wiping a wet washcloth across your forehead, neck, back, tummy, and face. You let out a small moan at the feeling, you felt your skin cooling off slightly. "Thank you." You mumbled as your eyes drifted shut again. Demi kisses your shoulder softly and rubbed your back again. "Why don't we get you back in bed princess?" "I feel really weak. I don't think I can move." You felt her soft hands go across your legs as she picked you up in her arms. Your head fell onto her shoulder, you found comfort in her scent. She smelled like Vanilla and something about that soothed you even more. She laid you down on your side of the bed gently, her hand caressing your forehead softly as she pressed a few kisses to it. She pulled the blankets over you and tucked you in, making sure you were nice and warm. She climbed into bed next to you and wrapped her arms around you. She gently put one of her hands on your stomach and rubbed it softly. "That's nice." You mumbled as your eyes drifted shut again. You could no longer fight the urge to sleep, your body exhausted from everything it just went through. "I know Princess. I've got you. Go to sleep, I'm here." She kissed the side of your head a few times and smiled in the dark room as your breathing slowed down and you fell into a peaceful slumber. She hated seeing you in pain or sick so when she saw you beginning to feel better it made her feel better.

She didn't fall back asleep herself until a couple hours later. She couldn't help but fight the urge to sleep. She needed to stay awake just a little longer to make sure you were alright. As 4am rolled around, 4 hours after you'd finished throwing up, she finally felt that you were better and decided to give into the urge to sleep but not before she made a mental note to call the restaurant where you'd ate that gave you food poisoning and give them a peace of her mind. Wanting them to know that they'd made you feel bad, and no one is allowed to make Demi Lovato's girl feel bad in any way, shape or form.