She falls asleep during a make out session

"Ugh I am exhausted" Demi said walking into your bedroom. Not surprising, after all she'd had a very busy day. "Aw Demi. Come here." You patted her side of the bed, making Demi walk over to you and lay down in your arms next to you, a sigh escaping her lips. "Tough day?" "Very. But not so bad anymore because I'm home now, with my extremely beautiful girlfriend who I'm so in love with". She pulled your body on top of hers, both of you giggling as her lips met yours. "Wait, you're tired Demi. You should get some sleep." "That's sweet and all princess but I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. Besides I'm never too tired to make out with you."

You laughed again before shaking your head and kissing her once more. You melted into her kiss, her lips so soft and warm- it just made you admire her even more. You felt her hands tangle in your hair making you smile against her lips. A couple minutes passed by when suddenly, she was no longer kissing back. "Demi?" You opened your eyes to see hers closed, her head back against the pillow and her lips slightly parted. You laughed and shook your head in disbelief, unable to stop yourself from laughing at the situation. "Not tired my ass" you giggled, laying down on your side of the bed once more before you closed your eyes too. Oh how you were gonna tease her for this in the morning.