Slow dancing

It was a night you'd never forget. Demi surprised you with a romantic and candlelit dinner in your backyard, just because. You were sitting on your chair making some small talk with Demi and taking in the beautiful sight around you when Demi stood up and walked over to where her phone was sitting. You were a little confused at first when suddenly you heard 'better place' by Rachel Platten starting to play, a smile on your face as Demi walked over to you and stuck out her hand "can I have this dance?" You giggled and nodded your head as you grabbed her hand in yours.

You walked away from the table a little and placed your head on her shoulder, her head on top of yours and your hands intertwined as you guys slow danced around your candlelit backyard. "Thank you Demi." "For what?" "For everything. For making me happy and making me feel good about myself. For making me feel like a princess. You're the best girlfriend I could ever wish for." "Well you are a princess y/n. You're my princess. And I love you. This is how you deserve to be treated. I'll treat you like this everyday for the rest of our lives." "I love you more Demi. I'm so looking forward to the rest of our lives." You placed your ear on her heart listening to her heartbeat. It sped up just a little when your ear first pressed on it, making you smile knowing that you could still make her heart race a little.

Who needed fancy dinners or expensive dates when Demi could surprise you with a dinner by candlelight surrounded by your favorite flowers with your favorite foods and to top it all off, slow dancing to your favorite songs with your favorite girl. You didn't need anything else except her.