she finds your hidden tattoo

You and Demi were on the couch watching a movie together. You'd just moved in together and you were relaxing together. Your head was on her stomach, she started laughing at a scene in the movie and you couldn't help but look up at her while she laughed. It was a beautiful sight and you were trying to resist the urge to sit on her lap and attack her lips with yours. You sat there for a few minutes just starting up at her completely mesmerized by her beauty and happiness. You just couldn't resist it anymore and you sat up on her lap, taking her by surprise as you put your hands on her face and kissing her passionately.

"Y/N" she giggled between kisses as you pulled your lips away from hers and started kissing her neck, leaving a few hickey's along the way. You leaned back up and kissed her lips, she laid you on your back and began kissing down your body. "So beautiful Princess." She raised your shirt up and eventually pulled it over your head, kissing her way down your neck when her eyes landed below your bra. "Baby? What's this?" Her fingers brushed over the tattoo softly, making you giggle and bite your lip. "I got it about a week ago. Do you like it?" "Fucking love it! Why didn't you tell me baby girl?" "I wanted to surprise you... surprise." "Best. Surprise. Ever." She whispered between kisses, making you giggle again.