Whatever makes you happy (pregnancy series)

Demi watched you as slept peacefully next to her. She looked back at the clock that read 12:38pm, and yet here you were still sleeping. She knew that you were exhausted, the pregnancy beginning to take a toll on you and hell, to her you deserved to sleep as long as you wanted- you were pregnant with her baby- your guys's baby. She couldn't resist though, she wanted to wake you up so she could cuddle with you. Also you needed food, your food intake even more important than before now that you were pregnant.

She sighed and squeezed her eyes shut, hating to wake you up but knowing you needed to eat. She opened her eyes and rubbed your back, her nails applying a slight pressure making your skin tingle a little. You groaned as you began to wake up. "Princess I really hate to do this but you need to wake up." "Too tired" She smiled as she watched your eyes open then close then open again. "I know baby girl but you need to eat. You know how important it is for you to eat. What do you want for lunch?" "What do you mean lunch? It's too early for lunch." "It's almost 1 in the afternoon." You groaned before nodding your head, swinging your legs to your side of the bed and getting up slowly, being sure to stretch your sore body out. "Can we have Chinese food and pickles for lunch?" Demi giggled and made a face of disgust as she thought about the strange food combination, but nodding her head at the thought of your cravings returning once again, Chinese food and pickles being your breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the past week. "Of course we can. Come on, I'll order some." She kissed you softly before you two walked down the stairs, she knew that after you ate your lunch you'd probably fall back asleep in her arms on the couch watching your favorite movie, but she didn't care. As long as it didn't bring harm to you or the baby, whatever made you feel better and happier during this pregnancy was okay with her.