"You'll always be beautiful to me"

You stared at your reflection in the mirror as you brushed your teeth. Demi was in the shower, the both of you preparing for a long day... well long for her as she was working. You had a day off but unfortunately she didn't so Demi convinced you to go to the studio with her, but she had somehow forgotten to mention that you'd have to wake up at 5am. You heard the water turn off and saw the shower curtain open, Demi stepping out slowly, wrapping the towel around her body as she walked over to you.

She wrapped her arms around you from behind, her lips immediately going to your neck and kissing along the skin so softly, so gently. You closed your eyes, the toothbrush falling out of your hands and falling into the sink. You tilted your neck back and she giggled, the vibration against your neck. Your eyes opened and you suddenly caught your reflection in the mirror once again and this time you felt like every flaw just stuck out, especially your acne. She was just beginning to kiss down your shoulder to your spine when you cleared your throat softly, making her pull her lips away from your skin. "Everything alright?" "Um... yeah. Yeah everything's fine. I just uh.. I'm still in my pajamas and... yeah, look at my hair it's like a rats nest." "I think you look cute!" You scoffed, your eyes widening when you heard the sound escape your mouth. "Okay, what's up with you?" "Oh come on Demi! You can't think I look cute, I mean look at me. My hair is a fucking mess, I'm in Minnie Mouse pajamas, and my acne is gross!" "Okay first of all I love this bed head look on you. Wanna know why? Because you slept next to me all night! This "fucking mess" is from you sleeping on my bed next to me as I held you all night, and I find that so beautiful. I find you beautiful. Secondly, I bought you those pajamas and you look cute as hell in them. You love Minnie Mouse and I think they're adorable. And lastly, your acne is part of you and I love every part of you. I know acne makes you feel insecure but to me you're beautiful, you'll always be beautiful to me. I love you for you, acne and all." She put her lips back where they were before, reaching your spine that was covered in freckles which made her giggle and press a kiss to every single one. "Thank you Demi. I love you." "I love you. Now let's not talk so negatively about ourselves, you're absolutely beautiful."