She has to leave for tour

You were sitting on the bed while Demi finished some last minute packing. She was leaving for tour tonight and you had wouldn't be able to join her for 2 months. She wanted you to come along so badly but knew you had a life of your own too.

As she watched her put the last few things in her suitcase you couldn't stop the tears from falling down. You let out a few sobs and Demi turned around when she heard you starting to cry. "Aw y/n. Don't cry. Please don't cry." "I can't help it demi. I'm gonna miss you so much. It's gonna be 2 months till I get to see you again." She pulled you into her arms and rubbed your back as she began crying as well. She knew these moments would come eventually and it was not easy on her. "I know. I know y/n, I'm gonna miss you too. God I love you so much. You have no idea how hard this is on me too. I wish I could just stuff you in my suitcase and bring you along with me everywhere. 2 months feels like an eternity but I promise it isn't, it'll fly by. Please stay strong for me y/n. I love you."

You guys laid on the bed just holding each other, wanting the other to know how much you loved each other. You jumped when you heard Demi's phone go off. You knew it was time for her to go. You felt the tears begin to fall again, you could practically feel your heart  breaking in half in your chest. The realization dawning on you that she was really leaving and you wouldn't see her again for 2 whole months. You couldn't hold her in your arms or kiss her. You couldn't feel her arms wrap around you when you would get up in the morning or make her breakfast. You couldn't make her laugh when she was sad and see her eyes crinkle. You couldn't tell her you loved her as she slept peacefully in your arms at night. "Y/n please don't cry. You'll see me soon baby, I promise. I love you, I love you so so much." "I love you too demi. More than you could ever know." She kissed you softly and held your face in her hands as she looked into your eyes, taking a mental image of you in that moment to remember while she was gone. You said your goodbyes as she walked out the door and blew you one last kiss before she left, leaving you go count down the days till she was in your arms again and praying they'd fly by.