You walk out during a fight

You and Demi rarely fought but when you did it was mostly about meaningless things. You had to admit that you were incredibly stubborn, even more so than Demi and you always hated when you were wrong. It seemed like this fight came out of nowhere, you said something as a joke and Demi had been in a grouchy mood that day so of course, she didn't find it funny. You guys were in the kitchen arguing about something completely different at this point, your topics had shifted and it seemed like any past wrongdoing was brought back up by the both of you.

"Jesus, Demi just let it go!" "No, I can't y/n! You started it!" The fight escalated and you were crying now, unable to control your emotions. Hurtful words were being tossed back and forth, of course neither of you meant any of them but the heat of the moment was getting the best of you guys. Demi slammed her fist on the table making you jump, you pulled on your hair so hard that you were worried you wouldn't have any left when this was over. You shook your head, both of you silent for the first time since the fight had started nearly 40 minutes ago. Your shoes were still on and you were starting to panic, feeling like your relationship was falling apart. Suddenly you reached the front door, unable to control yourself and especially your feet which were now running down the block.

Demi was yelling for you behind you, you just kept running. You didn't know what else to do and you were scared. Eventually you arrived in a park, you felt like you had control over your body again but you didn't wanna turn around. You sat down on a bench and ran your hands through your hair, tears falling down your cheeks. You felt a warm hand on your shoulder and you turned around to see Demi standing behind you, her hand rubbing soft circles on your shoulder. "Princess?" She whispered quietly, as if she was afraid you'd run away from her again. Your hands were shaking, your body trembling as Demi sat down next to you and you couldn't help but cling onto her, you were scared of the same thing- that she'd run away. "Princess, you scared me! Please don't ever run away like that again. Im sorry, i'm so sorry for everything. I was being so rude to you earlier and you were just trying to make me laugh and I overreacted. You didn't start the fight, I did and I'm so sorry." You were holding onto her, your heart racing and you were still crying. "Y/N, look at me." She pulled your face up with one of her soft hands, her eyes looking deeply into yours. "Oh princess, please don't cry. Fuck this is all my fault, please don't cry baby. I'm so sorry." You nodded your head and she wiped your tears away with her other hand. She leaned in and kissed your cheek softly, about to give you a kiss on your lips when you began to shiver. "You cold baby girl?" You nodded your head, Demi took her hoodie off and put it around your shoulders. "Come on, let's go home." She grabbed your hand and you rested your head on her shoulder as you two walked home together, wanting nothing more than to put this evening behind the two of you.