Her sister accidentally tells you that she's gonna propose

You were out with Madison having a girls day. You loved Demi more than anything in the world and you always made a promise to yourself that when you were with someone you'd always try to get close with their family. Demi's family had taken you in from day one. They'd always call you and check on you, when Demi would call them they'd ask how you were doing. They were always very considerate and loving towards you and you really appreciated that.

Madison was walking next to you and was laughing at a story you were telling her about Demi when she saw a pizza place. She grabbed your hand and pulled you towards it, running in as you guys took a seat in a booth and ordered some lunch. When the pizza arrived, you continued making small talk with each other. "You know my sister really loves you y/n." "Well that's good to hear. She only tells me 500 times a day." You both laughed and continued eating the pizza. "But seriously I love her too." "My whole family loves you. I love you, you're like another sister to me. And to think! Soon you'll be my sister in law!" You stopped mid chew, your jaw hanging open for a second till you remembered the pizza in your mouth. You closed it and swallowed, your heart skipping a few beats as you tried to process what you'd just heard. "Oh shit. Please don't tell her i told you! Oh my god y/n! I'm so sorry!" "It's uh.. it's okay Madison. Are you... are you actually serious though? Demi's gonna... propose?" She nodded her head and squealed excitedly, your hands grabbing hers out of shock. You began squealing along with Madison. You couldn't believe it. Demi was actually going to propose! "She told me yesterday. She just got the ring a couple days ago. y/n it's gorgeous. Totally your style. She just knew exactly what you'd like! And I cried when she told me!" "Did she ask my dad?" "Are you kidding? y/n she didn't even get the ring till she got his permission! She knew it was important to you. Are you okay?" Your eyes were filled with tears, a few escaping and falling down your cheeks. "She's actually gonna ask me to marry her? She wants to marry.. me?" "y/n I knew from the day she introduced me to you that you were the one for her. There's no one else out there for her. She's so in love with you y/n. I've never seen her so genuinely happy in her life and it's all because of you. You make her a better person and that's saying a lot because we both know she's fucking incredible. But seriously y/n you can't tell her I told you! You have to act surprised!" "I don't think it'll be acting. Do you know when she's going to propose?" "She said in a few days. She was gathering up the courage, but honestly we've been out since 8am this morning and it's 3 in the afternoon now. I wouldn't be surprised if she asked you tonight."

A watery giggle escaped your mouth. This was actually happening. The love of your life was gonna propose to you. "Come on. We should get you home. Something tells me it's gonna be a memorable evening!" She said as she paid the bill (you tried paying but she insisted.). You walked to her car and put your hand on your chest, feeling your heart racing. Madison put one of her hands on yours and smiled at you. "Hey you alright?" "Yeah. I'm fucking great!" "Well let's go then. Let's get you home to your soon to be fiancé!" You smiled widely and closed your eyes, squealing happily as you realized what tonight held in store for you!