You're insecure

You were attending an event with Demi tonight. You were so excited about it! Demi had gotten you a beautiful gown to wear, you curled your hair and were getting ready to do your makeup when it hit you. You looked into the mirror feeling completely different about yourself than you did just a minute ago. You had acne and you were insecure about it. Demi loved you just the same, never judging you whatsoever about your acne and promising to love you just the way you are no matter what.

You were crying and you jumped slightly when you looked in the mirror and saw Demi standing in the doorway. "Oh gosh! Demi you scared me!" "I'm sorry y/n" Demi said as she walked up behind you and wrapped her arms around your stomach, burying her head into your shoulder and pressing a small kiss to it. "You look gorgeous y/n". Even though you didn't exactly feel it, you couldn't stop the smile from forming on your face mumbling a small "thanks baby" to Demi. "What's going on? Do you not like the dress? I think you look beautiful in it. You look so hot y/n!" You giggled softly, continuing to stare at your reflection in the mirror. "I hate my acne so much. I'd cover it up but I feel like it just makes it worse" "so don't wear makeup" "Demi not all of us can look like supermodels without makeup. You can but I definitely can't". She scoffed as you said that and rolled her eyes. "Are you fucking serious y/n? You're hot as hell baby, with or without makeup. I don't care if you wear makeup or not, I just want you to feel comfortable in your own skin. So if you want to- skip the makeup. In my eyes you don't need a single drop of it anyways". She kissed the back of your neck and you couldn't help but let out a little laugh. You looked at your reflection and turned to the side, looking at your makeup on the counter and deciding not to wear any.

You went to the event makeup free and loved every single second of it. You felt so good and people kept complimenting you on it, Demi always responding to them with a "I know right. She's fucking hot isn't she? Such a natural beauty". Demi made you feel even better about yourself and made you feel even more beautiful and you were so thankful to call her yours.