Victoria's secret trips (Mature)

A/N: this isn't exactly smut but I've had tons of requests for some smut and decided to attempt to write something more mature before I write full on smut. I personally feel like this isn't my best work but I really hope everyone likes it! Thanks for reading and I'll probably write more like this in the near future!! Xx

You and Demi decided to spend the majority of the day at the mall. Since Christmas was approaching and you still needed to buy gifts for your family and friends you agreed, and of course Demi insisted on buying you anything and everything that caught your eye. You were walking hand in hand, your other arm carrying a few bags full of gifts for your family. You were giggling about something Demi had said when all of a sudden you both came to a stop, Demi looking straight ahead at the Victoria's secret store, you giggling to yourself over how she was behaving. "Demi? Babe?" "We should go in there. Yeah come on, we are so going on there!" She pulled you by your hand into the store "Demi! Wait. I'm supposed to be shopping for Christmas gifts for my family, I cant get them lingerie!" She laughed and shook her head. "No, but you haven't gotten me a gift. I bought you a few things as early Christmas gifts, what do you say you pick out a few things for you as my early Christmas gift, hm?" She started kissing your shoulder softly and you sighed blissfully, nodding your head and walking over to a shelf of lacy lingerie. "Anything in particular?" She shook her head and smiled at you making you weak in the knees.

You saw a few things that caught your eye and you bit your lip softly, turning towards Demi and wrapping your arms around her. "I have an idea. How about you go out of the store and I'll get a few things to surprise you with." You kissed her neck as your words fell from your lips like honey, making Demi nod her head and walk out of the store quickly, her knees wanting to give out from under her. You bit your lip and turned around, walking towards the rack of lingerie that had caught your eye.

You tried them on in the changing room, loving the way they looked and hugged your body, you decided to buy them and tease Demi a little

You tried them on in the changing room, loving the way they looked and hugged your body, you decided to buy them and tease Demi a little. After paying for it you went and greeted Demi outside of the store. You put your hand in hers and walked out to the car, a smug smile on your face as Demi looked at you shocked that you weren't showing her what you had gotten. "Y/N" she groaned and whined out. "Why won't you show me what you got?" "Don't worry baby girl, you'll see when we get home!" You winked, as soon as Demi heard you say that she threw the car in reverse and started driving home as quickly as possible.

When you arrived home Demi started following you around like a lost puppy. "Okay baby girl, you wait down here. I'm gonna go upstairs, put one of the sets on and I'll tell for you when you can come up." You kissed her neck as you spoke, teasing her and hoping you were getting her worked up. You ran up the stairs and changed into one of the sets of lingerie as quickly as you could. You were excited to see her reaction. You yelled for her and immediately her footsteps on the stairs, running up to you excitedly. When she was standing outside of the bedroom and saw you on the bed her mouth fell open, her jaw hitting the floor. She couldn't take her eyes off of you. "Holy fuck... y/n..." "you like it?" "I..do i..? Fuck Princess.. you look so fucking sexy." You smiled and got off the bed, walking towards her and grabbing her hands in yours. "Well happy early Christmas Demi. Hope you like your gift." You winked, Demi lowered her mouth onto your neck, kissing her way down your body. "Fucking love it. I love you." She pushed you down against the bed and things only progressed from there.