An interviewer asks about you

Demi was currently doing an interview that she was pretty excited about. The interviewer was asking about her new music when they mentioned you. Demi immediately perked up, smiling from ear to ear. "So Demi, any songs on your new album about your girlfriend?" Demi giggled and responded. "Yeah. Quite a few actually. There are a few songs on there that I wrote about her. Yeah, she's great. I surprised her for her birthday with one of the songs I wrote about her." She smiled as the interviewer just awed.

"That's so cute Demi. I love you guys together! She seems so great, very supportive of you. And your Lovatics can tell how in love you both are." Demi laughed happily at the thought of how much her Lovatics supported her and supported you. "Yeah. Yeah, she's just so amazing. I'm so lucky. I feel so grateful to have her and to get to spend every day just...loving her. She's just so wonderful. She's so supportive of me and she loves my fans as much as I do. She's always interacting with them. I'm very very lucky." 

Demi smiled as the interviewer kept talking about you. Talking about how cute you both are together, how she wished you both the best and how she couldn't wait to hear all the songs about you. Demi was so noticeably happy as she thought about you, looking forward to her fans hearing the songs she wrote for and about you.