Shopping

"Are you sure about this Demi?" "What? Taking you shopping? Baby girl you rarely ever let me spoil you. Let me take you shopping, anywhere you want to go, anything you want. Please? I love spoiling you baby." "Yeah but I feel weird." "How so?" "You spending money on me. Growing up, my parents really didn't do that so I don't know... I'm just not used to it." "Well get used to Princess because you're my girlfriend and I want to spoil you rotten! Now where should we go first?" "Forever 21?" "Whatever you want honey." She grabbed your hand and walked into the mall, heading towards forever 21 and looked at your eyes light up when you saw how big the store was. It was huge! Way bigger than what you were used to. Demi let go of your hand and pushed you softly towards the clothes, you ran over and started looking at all the dresses and shirts. "If you want something princess, grab it. I'll buy you anything and everything you'd like. I'm spoiling you today baby and you're gonna like it."

At first, you felt a little apprehensive about it. You didn't really like other people spending money on you but you saw that Demi genuinely wanted to spoil you, so you agreed. That day you guys went to almost every store in the mall, which had to be nearly 300 stores. You tried to avoid a couple due to the fact that a few of them were extremely expensive but once Demi saw you look at a store, she'd drag you in by your hand insisting that neither of you could leave the store till you found at least one thing, most of the time you'd find more than one. Everything you'd glance at, at any store even if you didn't grab it, she would. Shoes, dresses, shirts, jeans, rompers, cds, movies, even a new phone- she insisted that you got it all. You definitely wouldn't do this everyday as Demi spent thousands of dollars on you but you kinda enjoyed being spoiled and shopping with Demi. She'd toss you little compliments like "you'd look so fucking hot in that." And "your legs will look so long in those."

At the end of the day Demi just wanted to see you smile and to spend some time and money on you, loving to spoil you and make you feel good about yourself, and you eventually warmed up to it, enjoying being spoiled but you also liked spoiling her from time to time too.