"We should have a baby"

You were laying in bed with Demi, the two of you had just gotten home from a day out celebrating your 5 month wedding anniversary. You were slowly drifting off to sleep when you heard Demi say your name in the darkness. "Y/N?" "Yeah?" "Are you awake?" "Mmhmm" "good. I've been thinking and I wanted to talk to you about something big." You sat up slowly and looked into her eyes, nodding your head motioning for her to continue. "We should have a baby." Your eyes widened a little and you felt like crying. You'd always wanted kids but you weren't quite sure how it could happen. "Demi... I'd love to. God I'd so love that. But... how?" "Well there are ways you can get pregnant..." "wait me? You want me to get pregnant? Why not you?" "Because I wanna see you pregnant and besides, you would be better at it." "Better at what?" "You know... giving birth." "Demi!" "What? We gotta talk about it y/n." "Okay. Yeah I'd love that. But what if we can't get pregnant somehow?" "Then we adopt, hell I say even if we can get pregnant then we still adopt. There's a lot of kids out there that need homes and loving families, we're perfect for that." "I agree. Okay then. Let's do it!" "Great! We'll check our options in the morning. Good night my love." She kissed your lips softly as you two fell asleep in each other's arms, excited for morning to roll around.