She goes with you to get your first tattoo

You were absolutely terrified of needles yet seeing all of Demi's tattoos made you want one of your own. You made the decision the night before and told Demi, asking her if she'd go with you because you were scared. Of course she said yes, she'd obviously do anything for you and as soon as you told her you were scared and wanted her to go with you she immediately said yes, barely allowing you to even finish the question.

And here you were now, in a tattoo parlor about to get your first tattoo and you were so scared you felt like you might throw up. Demi sensed how scared you were and pulled your face into her hands, making you look into her eyes. "Y/n, if you're too scared you don't have to do this." "No I want to! I just fucking hate needles." She laughed at your words and kissed your forehead, letting her lips linger there for a few seconds. You felt calmer knowing she was there with you. "Well don't worry baby because I'm here. It'll be alright." You were called over by the big man who was gonna be doing your tattoo. You opted for a heart on your wrist, a tiny tattoo, something you found absolutely stunning. You felt Demi put a strand of hair behind your ear as you blew out a breath when you heard the guy start to talk, asking you a few questions, making some small talk. "She's a little nervous." "Ahh. Very common. Are you sure you wanna go through with it?" "Yeah I'm sure." "Okay well since it's a tiny tattoo it won't take more than maybe... 20 or so minutes." You nodded your head and turned your face towards Demi who was holding your other hand in hers. "Please don't let go demi." "Never princess. I'm here." "You guys are really cute!" The guy said as you felt the needle hit your skin, you winced and Demi noticed the tears starting to form in your eyes. "It's okay y/n. I'm here princess, no need to cry. It's alright!" She looked at the guy who momentarily took his eyes away from your skin when Demi tapped him on the shoulder, mouthing to him if he could make some small talk to distract you, he agreed immediately. "So how long have you been together?" "Go ahead y/n, tell him." "Um a little over a year now." "Awesome, the big one year! Any plans for a wedding yet?" Demi spoke up while you chuckled and paused, not really sure how to answer. "Yeah. Well not right now, we're not engaged or anything yet but one day. One day for sure." "Thats cute! Why a heart on your wrist y/n?" "I don't know really, I just like tiny tattoos and a heart on my wrist seemed perfect." "Well guess what.. you can look at it right now and tell me if it's as perfect as you imagined because you're done." Demi smiled as she saw your tattoo, bringing your wrist up towards you and looking at it. It looked gorgeous and you were so in love with it! "It's perfect! Thank you!" "You're welcome! Glad you like it!"

You guys got ready to go and when you stepped out of the parlor, you suddenly stopped. Demi confused as she felt your hand tug her back to you. She was about to ask you what was wrong when you kissed her. She kissed you back and smiled when you pulled apart breathlessly. "What was that for?" "You're amazing Demi. Thank you for holding my hand and being here with me. I don't think I could've done this without you. I love you so much." "Of course princess! I love you too! You're a tough cookie, my love. So much stronger than you realize. And you look fucking sexy with that tattoo!" "Yeah?" "Oh hell yeah!" You guys laughed the whole way home, repeating some of Demi's words in your head and feeling so grateful for her.