She tells you she's in love with you for the first time

You and Demi had been together for almost 4 months now, everything was going great and you two were extremely happy together. You were resting on her couch with your head on her stomach, your hands intertwined with hers as she kept moving one of her thumbs over your knuckles, making goosebumps arise all over your skin, the feeling of her touch on yours making butterflies fly all around your tummy, a comedy movie playing quietly in the background.

"Hey y/n?" "Yeah Demi?" She moved one of her hands to your chin, grabbing it softly and turning your head so you'd be looking directly into her eyes. "I know we've only been dating for almost 4 months now but I just, I'm so in love with you, y/n. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I mean that too, I really love you." You were in awe, your heart skipping a few beats and her sweet words making the butterflies fly around in your tummy once again. You smiled and kissed her, softly at first but then you deepened it just a little, making her sigh against your lips. You pulled away and rested your forehead on hers, her beautiful brown eyes staring into yours. They looked like pools of honey, so sweet and warm, making your palms shake just a little as you brought both of them to rest on her cheeks. She closed her eyes when she felt your palms on her cheek, blushing as you pressed your lips against her left cheek, just letting them linger there for a few seconds, your eyes closing to let your eyelashes tickle her cheek, pressing a couple butterfly kisses against the soft skin.

You rubbed your thumb against her cheek so she'd open her eyes, you smiled again and pecked her lips sweetly, making her whine softly as she realized what you were doing. "I'm in love with you too, Demi. Fuck, you have my whole heart. You're so damn beautiful. How did I get so lucky?" She giggled and kissed you again, whispering a few words against your lips that made your heart flutter "I ask myself that every single day, Princess".