You're pregnant (pregnancy series)

Last week you and Demi had done your first fertility treatment. It was a really nerve wracking process and you were trying not to get your hopes up just in case, but you were starting to feel off. You had tossed and turned all night suffering from hot flashes and nausea. Demi was really concerned about you, to be honest neither of you were thinking it could be pregnancy symptoms, until you woke up this morning drenched in sweat and throwing up, unable to leave the bathroom.

Demi had left to go out to the store to get you some tea when you felt like you were finally able to get up without feeling like you were gonna be sick again. You brushed your teeth and looked at your reflection in the mirror, your mind going back to the fertility clinic, your heart skipping a few beats at the thought of it actually working. You reached up and grabbed a pregnancy test from the cabinet next to the sink, seeing all the pregnancy tests in there reminding you of when Demi went shopping buying you hundreds of dollars worth of pregnancy tests. You took a deep breath before opening it and doing what you needed to do. You started pacing, time feeling like it was just crawling by. Your heart was racing and you were so nervous. Demi wanted this so badly and so did you, this was what could be one of the most important moments of your life. Suddenly your phone beeped, the timer going off. You took one more deep breath and looked at your reflection in the mirror once more before turning over the pregnancy test... your heart stopping when you saw the unmistakable plus sign. You put your hands over your mouth and began crying. The fertility treatment had worked! Suddenly the front door downstairs opened and you remembered that Demi had gone out, she was back now and you were trying to think of how you wanted to tell her the news.

"Y/N!" You heard her yell for you, your hands shaking as you walked out of the bedroom and put the test in your hands behind your back. You saw Demi taking things out of the grocery bag, her back towards you. Your heart stopped momentarily, the tears falling down your cheeks again. "Demi?" You whimpered, Demi immediately turning around upon hearing your voice. "Y/N? What's wrong?" "Nothing! Nothing is wrong. Absolutely nothing!" You kissed her passionately, your hands still behind your back. "Princess! What's going on? Why are you crying if nothings wrong?" "It worked Demi!" "Wha..what worked?" You pulled the test out from behind your back and put it in her hands, Demi putting her hands on the counter and gripping it hard, holding onto it to keep her balance. "Holy shit. Are you... y/n? Are you serious?" You nodded your head as you ran up to Demi. She picked you up and twirled you around in her arms, the both of you crying together, pure happiness taking over the both of you. "Oh my god y/n. It fucking worked!! We're gonna be parents! Oh my god." She pressed her lips on yours and kissed you with pure love making you feel more loved than you'd ever felt before. "Princess! There's a human inside of you, our little human! Shit, I love them so much already!" She leaned down and kissed your stomach, raising back up a few seconds later to kiss you. "And I love you. I love you so much Y/N! Thank you." "I love you too Demi, so so much. I'm so excited." She nodded her head and put her hands on your stomach, guiding you to the table and insisting for you to sit down while she ordered you whatever food you wanted.

You wanted these next few months to fly by, excited to experience every single moment of parenthood with Demi.