You're jealous

Demi had just finished performing the first show of her new tour and to celebrate you guys decided to go out to dinner. 

You had just gotten seated and were looking over the menu when you noticed something from the corner of your eye - a group of guys staring at your girlfriend. 

You shifted around uncomfortably in your seat, closing the menu. Demi looked up at you and frowned when she noticed that you were uncomfortable. She was about to ask you what was wrong when two of the boys from the group came up to your table, sitting next to Demi. 

She was beginning to sense why you were so uncomfortable and to be honest, she was beginning to feel the same way. She was about to kindly ask them to leave you guys alone when one of the boys spoke up. 

"Hey, hot stuff. What's your name?" 

Demi cleared her throat and looked at you, your jaw was clenched and your hands were shaking slightly. She was about to decline when you spoke up "Her name's Demi, but I like to refer to her as MY girl. She's taken assholes, now go back to your table and leave us alone". 

The boys looked shocked as the words came out of your mouth, Demi smirking to herself and let out a little laugh. 

"Yeah. I'm happily taken. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to have dinner with my smoking hot girlfriend." She said while looking at you smiling.

The boys then got up and walked back to their table as Demi took your hands in hers. "Baby girl. Calm down. It's alright, they got the hint." She soothed as she noticed your jaw was still clenched. 

You moved to her side of the booth smiling to yourself as an idea popped into your head. You looked over and saw the group of boys continuing to check your girlfriend out every now and then. "No. They haven't yet. But this should remind them," you spoke as you crashed your lips on hers, kissing her with passion and lust. 

You pulled away after a few seconds, Demi giggling to herself a little. "That should show them, babe." She mumbled softly as she pressed her lips against yours, people in the restaurant looking at you guys having a little make-out session, completely unashamed. 

You couldn't help yourself, Demi was just too beautiful and you wanted everyone to know that she was all yours.