Talking about your engagement on Ellen

Demi was back at Ellen to talk about her upcoming album and how she's been spending some time off, she knew it was only a matter of time till she was asked about you, which she didn't really mind at all. "Well Demi you know how much I love having you here!" "Thank you. I love being here!" She giggled as Ellen continued asking her more questions. "So uh, lets talk about your now fiancée y/n!" "Yes! Let's do that!" "You guys got engaged recently, her ring is beautiful by the way, and I'm so happy for the both of you. I can see how in love you two are and it makes me happy."

"Yeah! Thank you, it was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I planned on proposing to her but actually not at that moment or even that day but you know, figured I'd take us both by surprise. I just kind of word vomited it. We were just watching a movie and I was just like "we should get married!" And she was like "whaaat?" But yeah it was great! We're so very happy and I'm so in love with her. Everything is just... perfect. I'm obsessed with her." The audience awed at her words, everyone smiling at her and seeing how truly in love she was with you as she continued to gush about you, your engagement, and how much she loved you.