She's jealous

You and Demi were out at a club deciding to have a night out. You were currently dancing together when Demi whispered in your ear "I'm gonna go get us a couple drinks babe." You nodded your head as she kissed your cheek before walking towards the bar.

You continued dancing but stopped when you felt someone behind you. You saw Demi was still at the bar and knew some creep was behind you. You slowly tried to walk towards Demi, just trying to avoid the stranger.

As you began walking towards Demi you felt someone grab your wrist. Your head turned towards the stranger, a man who looked like he was in his early 30's smiling at you, highly intoxicated. You smiled back, just thinking maybe if you did he'd let you go but as you tried to turn back around his grip on your wrist tightened. At this point you were kinda scared. The guy put his face close to yours and tried grinding into you but you felt someone's arms go around you. You immediately knew who it was.

Those arms that had wrapped around you were the ones that always made you feel safe, held you when cried, comforted you when you were scared, and held you securely when you were in the middle of a deep makeout session.

They belonged to your girlfriend. "Hey baby girl. Everything alright?" Demi asked as she looked between you and the creep who was still holding your wrist. You nodded and felt her lips press against yours, deep and passionately. You felt the guy let go of your wrist and Demi removed her lips from yours for a moment to get the guys attention before he was out of ear shot "hey dude. If you couldn't already tell, she's taken. And she's not into guys in the first place." She smirked as her lips reattached to yours feverishly, sending chills down your spine.

You turned to face her as her she broke away to bite her lip while her forehead rested against yours. "Fuck Demi. Thank you so much. That guy was so creepy." "I know. I saw him holding your wrist and grinding on you. I had to come over here and let him know that you were already taken." You giggled and kissed her lips again "I think he got the message." You mumbled against her lips and she laughed. "Fuck I'm crazy about you." She whispered against your lips as she leaned in again, forgetting that you were even in a club in the first place.