Adventures

"So where are we going exactly?" You asked Demi as she kept her eyes focused on the road in front of you both, she held your left hand tightly in her right one and would rub it with her thumb from time to time. "I'm not sure really. Wherever you wanna go. To the beach for a late night walk, to a park, shopping, Europe. Wherever you wanna go". You laughed as the conversation took a turn from a late night walk to going to Europe. "The beach sounds lovely" "the beach it is".

You took your time getting there though, and stayed there till the sun began to rise. You and Demi a little shocked that you guys had stayed there most of the night but honestly didn't care. That night you guys held hands and watched the waves crash onto the shore, some hitting your feet softly. You would walk hand in hand and place your head on her shoulder, she would kiss you softly as you would take selfies in the moonlight. You'd lay down in the sand, her arms wrapping around you and pulling you closer while you stared at the stars in the sky. She would tell you how beautiful you looked barely being able to take her eyes off of you. Neither of you feeling tired in any way and just being completely focused on each other till the sun came up and you decided to go out for breakfast then went home to sleep for a few hours.