"I'm sorry" -requested

It had been a long day and you wanted nothing more than to be with Demi but you when you got home she wasn't there. So you decided to relax and watch some friends reruns to occupy yourself thinking that she'd just gone to the store and forgotten you to tell you. A couple hours passed by and you were starting to get worried so you decided to call her. Just as you were about to hit the call button, Demi walked through the front door. You threw your phone down and jumped up, trailing after her as she walked into the kitchen. "Demi! Where have you been?" "Jesus y/n chill out. You know sometimes you can be really clingy!" You felt the tears well up in your eyes but you did your best to hold them back. "I was just worried about you.." you whispered softly, but Demi wasn't having it. She slammed her hand on the counter and turned to look at you. "Dammit y/n! Can't you tell I've had a really shitty day? Huh? And here you are making it even shittier. Just leave me alone!" Demi walked upstairs slamming the bedroom door behind her as well as locking it. You couldn't fight it anymore. The tears were falling and you couldn't do anything to stop them.

The next morning you woke up, your body sore from sleeping at the kitchen table. You couldn't stop replaying last night in your head and you prayed that today would be better. You were about to get up to get some breakfast when you heard the bedroom door open and Demi's footsteps on the stairs. You bit your lip and tried to hold yourself back from running over to her. She reached the bottom of the stairs and looked at you, rolling her eyes and walking passed you. She opened the fridge and reached for a bottle of water, grabbing an apple as well before walking passed you again. You didn't want to be clingy but you just wanted to make sure she was okay. So you hesitantly walked up to her as she slipped her coat on and put a hand on her shoulder. "Demi? Are you okay?" .. nothing. "Look I'm sorry about last night. Please just tell me if you're okay." She continued to ignore you, grabbing her purse and walking out the front door once again, letting it slam behind her. You sat back down on the couch and let the tears fall once again.

The next morning Demi had gotten the chance to cool down a bit and she thought back on the fight you two had had. She was ashamed of how she'd treated you and was headed back to your shared home to talk to you. But when she walked through the front door you were laying on the couch, the position looking uncomfortable to Demi. As she stepped closer to check on you she noticed that you were only clothed from the waist up, no pants or socks on. Your lips were blue due to the cold winter air and she began to freak out, scared that she wasn't gonna be able to tell you how truly sorry she was. She pulled her phone out and called the first to people she could think of.

When Matthew and Sirah walked through the door they weren't quite sure what to expect, but it definitely wasn't the sight in front of them. They raced over to Demi who was sitting in front of you on the floor, crying and pleading for you to wake up. They noticed how blue you were, your body shaking from how cold you were. They raced all around the house looking for towels and blankets while Demi ran upstairs to get you more clothes. They wrapped you up in whatever they could, layers upon layers of warm pajamas on your freezing body while tons of blankets and even towels were placed on you. Sirah even found a beanie in the hallway closet that she placed on your head. Demi was anxious, unable to focus on anything but you. "Maybe we should call an ambulance?" Matthew suggested, Demi burying her face in her hands as they both tried to comfort her. "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have said what I said?" "Demi what did you do?" "We had a fight. A stupid fight that I started. I called her clingy which she isn't. Fuck she just wanted to make sure I was safe. She always does." "That's because she loves you, Demi." Matthew said softly as he looked at Sirah, both at a loss for words. "Then I ignored her yesterday. I.. shit, she apologized to me. Telling me that she was sorry for the night before. She didn't do anything wrong." "Maybe you should tell her that..."

Demi crouched down in front of you, her hands holding both of yours as tears fell from her eyes. "Princess if you can hear me.. I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I should've never called you clingy, you're anything but clingy. You're my whole world. You know how to make me laugh when no one else can. You watch horror movies with me although you fucking hate them. You always check on me to make sure I'm alright.. and I've taken all that and more for granted, I've taken you for granted. Y/N if you can hear me please wake up. It's been hours now and I don't know what else to do. Please wake up baby girl, please. I love you." She whispered as she cried into your hands.

But something made her stop right in her tracks.. you moved. She looked at Matthew and Sirah who were in shock, looking between her and you. You were waking up, you were moving.. you were sweating. "What happened?" You looked at them confused, about to ask more questions when Demi pulled you into her arms. "Fuck! You're okay." "Of course I'm okay. Except I'm sweating. God why are there so many clothes and blankets on me?" "You were freezing. Your lips were blue! But you're okay?" You looked at Demi, looking into her eyes fearfully. You were scared, Demi could sense it. You were scared that she was gonna snap at you again, scared she'd leave you again. "Princess look at me." You did as she said and you instantly melted into her sweet brown eyes. "I'm sorry. That fight was all my fault. I can be such a bitch sometimes and I'm sorry. But if you forgive me, I'll never ever treat you like that  again. You're perfect baby girl, absolutely perfect and I will show you that every single day." You smiled and nodded your head yes. She smiled back at you and kissed you, making sure she kept her lips on yours for a few extra seconds just to make sure you were really warmed up.

She was never gonna go a single day without telling you how much she loved you anymore, she'd never take you for granted again.