You won't open up to her

You sat on the couch with your hands in your lap and tears streaming down your cheeks. Demi was sitting next to you, trying to get you to open up to her and tell her what was bothering you. You couldn't though. It wasn't that you didn't want to or that you didn't trust Demi, you trusted her with your life and you so badly wanted to tell her what was wrong but something in you was telling you not to.

"Y/n what's bothering you? Please talk to me. Tell me what's going on. C'mon baby, you know you can. You can trust me, I promise I'm not going to judge you". You started crying more when you heard her say that. Something in you just wanting so desperately to talk to her and let go of the weight on your shoulders. "I'm scared Demi. Scared that if I tell you, you'll leave. I'm scared to open up to you because every time I've opened up to someone before, they've left. I don't want you to leave. I don't wanna lose you. I've never felt this way before about anyone" "princess that could never happen. Don't be scared to talk to me, I'd never judge you. And I'm sure as hell never leaving you".

So you did. You opened up to her for the first time, pouring your heart and soul out to her. The entire time Demi comforting you with small kisses on your hands and gently rubbing your back. After you told her, she pulled into her arms and soothing you with her touch. Making sure you knew that you could talk to her about anything at any time and she'd never leave. She was always gonna be there for you, no matter what.