Headaches (pregnancy series)

Headaches- a symptom that came out of nowhere and would get worse and worse ever day. They were really bad, some days the only things you could do to help would be laying with a cold cloth on your forehead with all the lights off and the room as quiet as possible or if you were lucky enough, you could sleep it off sometimes.

Today was no different. Demi had gone out to get you a couple things you were wanting and you laid with a cold cloth on your head, the room dark and quiet. She arrived back home but didn't come straight upstairs, instead she made you some tea, something that helped you cope with pregnancy symptoms easier. She tiptoed up the stairs and made sure the hallway was completely dark so no light would get in before opening the door. "Here baby girl. I made you some tea." "You're so sweet Demi. Thank you." She sat down next to you and kissed your cheek as you drank the tea slowly, practically moaning at how good it tasted and how it was making you feel a little better. Demi took the cup from you and sat it down on the nightstand next to you before she started rubbing her fingers through your hair.

She always knew you were a strong woman, but now she admired you even more for it. She knew how much you were going through just so you two could create a family together, something you two weren't ever sure you'd be able to have together. But here you were now, about 2 months in to your pregnancy going through symptom after symptom, some making you want to lay down and sob others making you want to pull your hair out. But regardless, you were still doing it, and fuck did she ever love you for that, more than she ever realized was even possible.

"Do you need me to fix your cloth Princess? Make it colder?" You nodded your head as you laid with your eyes closed. Demi smiled and kissed your forehead before taking the cloth off your forehead to go make it cold again. She'd do whatever it took to help you through this pregnancy, whatever you wanted or needed, you were gonna get it for sure.