Your family asks about her

Going home for the holidays meant one thing: family. Not that you didn't enjoy spending time with your family, you enjoyed it. But your family loved teasing you about Demi and wouldn't hesitate to ask you hundreds of questions about her. They absolutely adored her, in fact you guys would joke around about how you thought they loved her more than you and they'd joke with you that they did. Your whole family loved Demi. Your siblings and cousins practically idolized her and when she walked through the front door to your family's home for the first time with Demi, they didn't hesitate to scream and cry. Your cousins constantly joked around with you telling you that they were jealous of you and never hesitated to share embarrassing stories of you.

It was Christmas now and you and Demi decided to go back to your family home this year since you decided to spend thanksgiving with hers. She was so excited to see your family again, she'd always felt very loved by your whole family. They'd hug on her and ask her to spill details on her new music or tours but she'd always tease them and say she couldn't, that only you knew, teasing your family even more. As you opened the front door you heard the chatter from your family but as soon as they saw you and Demi walk in they all stopped talking and looked at you both. They ran over to you and Demi, you almost being knocked over by the force of the hugs. Demi always laughing as your dad would pick her up and spin her around and your mom would kiss her on the forehead sweetly.

You sat down with Demi at the table getting ready to eat, everyone was talking quietly but kept looking at the two of you almost every minute. You and Demi looked at each other and laughed a little and smiled, your family chuckling softly. "So... y/n! Spill! Are you guys engaged yet? Planning on kids anytime soon? Oh please tell me that you'll get married soon!" You nearly choked on your drink as Demi just laughed. "Um..no. Not engaged, no kids right now. I don't even know about a wedding." "That'll all happen in time. One day when we're ready." Demi said as she ate her food and your family laughed a little. "Any new music you can tell us about? A new album? New tour? Have you written any songs about our sweet y/n?" "I've been working on new music, no plans for a tour at the moment, and yes I have. Quite a few actually!" Your family just awed as Demi said that while you sat there blushing. Your family asked Demi even more questions until you guys left a few hours later. You got into the car before Demi started driving home and just laughed together.

As embarrassing as your family could be as far as telling Demi stories from your childhood or asking personal questions, you didn't mind. Demi didn't either. She knew your family had good intentions and she felt very loved by your family. Before she started driving home she kissed you softly and told you that she couldn't wait till the next time you saw your family as you rolled your eyes playfully but agreeing, feeling grateful that your family loved Demi so much and that she loved them right back.