She holds your hand for the first time

You and Demi had just finished your third date, a walk through the park after a nice dinner. It was something simple, yet you loved it so much because it was with Demi, you could've searched through dumpsters or dig through dirt with your bare hands and you wouldn't care less as long as you were doing it with Demi.

"Y/N?" "Yeah Demi?" She stopped suddenly making you turn around in confusion. You walked slowly over to her and smiled at her, looking into her eyes. They looked so soft and brown, you were a sucker for brown eyes and Demi's were unlike any you'd seen before... they were just so mesmerizing. "Demi are you alright?" She nodded her head and looked down, making you look down as well. You noticed her left hand was moving slowly towards your right one, it was shaking a little and it made you giggle quietly. She looked up at you as if she was looking at you for reassurance, wanting to make sure that what she wanted to do was okay. You nodded your head and you suddenly felt warmth in your right hand. You looked back down to see her hand was wrapped in yours, it was so soft and warm and you could feel all the butterflies in your tummy. She raised your hand up to her lips and kissed it softly, all the while her grip was getting stronger, yet it was so gentle. It made you feel secure and safe. She leaned over and kissed your cheek softly which made you giggle and shake your head. "Demi you missed my lips again." She giggled softly, making a smile come over your face. She leaned in and kissed your lips, the both of you standing still as the kiss deepened just a little, her hands on your back and yours on her face. You pulled away and smiled, your forehead on hers as her hands removed themselves from around your back and her left one went back into your right one.

You two continued to walk around the park, holding hands, kissing sweetly from time to time and your head on her shoulder. It was right then and there that both of you knew that this was different, the feelings you had around each other different from past relationships, something so indescribable and so beautiful... you wanted to spend every moment like this.