"I'll protect you"

Paparazzi. Paparazzi was something that still scared you. Even though you and Demi had been together for a while, you still hadn't adjusted to the big guys with big cameras who would do anything to get "the perfect shot" of you and your girlfriend. They didn't care if you guys wanted to be alone or if you were celebrating a special occasion, they would do anything and intrude on any moment to get a photo or two.

Today was no different. Demi decided to take you out to a fancy dinner but somehow- the paparazzi found you. You stepped out of the car, Demi's hand intertwining with yours. You were scared and she sensed it. "Babe, don't focus on them. Focus on me alright? Just ignore them". She told you as she held you close to her but as you started to hyperventilate a little, her mindset changed. You becoming her only focus and not caring about anything else at that moment. "Y/n look at me. It's alright, I'm here. Just focus on my voice princess, focus on me. I'm here babe I'll protect you. Don't worry baby I'm here". She held you in her arms and continued to hold you as you walked into the restaurant, getting you into your reserved seats and getting you water as soon as she could. You began to calm down and your breathing returned to normal. "Thank you Demi. Thanks for helping me through that. I love you". "Of course y/n. I'm here for you always and I'll protect you at all costs. I love you more. Now let's get some food yeah? I'm so hungry!" She said as you guys laughed quietly together feeling so much better and feeling so much safer.

Even though paparazzi still scared you, you wouldn't trade what you had for the world. You felt so lucky to have Demi and knew that she would always protect you and keep you safe, no matter what.