Too hot

A/N: if you don't know what too hot is, it's basically a game a couple will play where you can kiss each other but don't touch each other at all. The first person to touch the other loses and the loser usually does whatever the winner wants.

"Hey Demi you know what we should do?" "What Princess?" You were laying down in bed with Demi, watching a movie and cuddling together. Too hot was one of your favorite games, you always won. Demi could never resist the urge to put her hands on you as your kisses would get more and more passionate. "We should play too hot." "Princess I always lose at that game!" "I know. Hence why I wanna play it." She laughed and nodded her head, pulling you closer to her. "Ready?" "Always." She smashed her lips on yours, you had your hands in your lap while she had hers behind her back.

Things got more and more heated and passionate, you could tell she wanted to give up. You felt one of her hands go to your cheek while the other held your hip, you pulled away with a smirk on your face. "I won. Again." She groaned and threw her head back, falling back onto the bed. You straddled her lap, sitting down with both of your legs on each side of hers. "You know just because I won doesn't mean we have to stop." She giggled as you pressed your lips back onto hers, her arms going around your back as she pulled you even closer to her.

You might've won the game but you made sure she felt a little like a winner too.