You cry over facetime because you miss her

Demi was touring at the moment and it had become really hard on you even though you'd never tell demi that. This was her dream. This was her life and you'd never want to get in the way of that. She was in Paris at the moment, a place that you had visited together quite often. You were sitting on your shared bed going through photos of yours and Demi's last trip to Paris. 8 months ago. It didn't feel like that long ago but somehow it had been that long. Suddenly you got a text from Demi saying "babe I know we're on different time zones. It's morning here and I know it's late for you but can we FaceTime real quick??" You texted back a response as quickly as possible "sure babe!". You got up and ran to the bathroom, looking at your reflection in the mirror and realizing it was late and you didn't feel like doing anything special like makeup right now, and you knew Demi wouldn't even care anyways. Your phone started chiming with a FaceTime request from Demi. You ran back into your bedroom and threw yourself onto the bed, fixing your hair for a second and pressing the accept button.

Demi's face appeared, a huge smile on her face when she saw you. "My princess! How are you, beautiful?" "Good. And you babe?" "Great! Thanks for asking baby girl." You smiled trying to make it look as sincere as possible. Demi made some small talk for about 20 minutes before she stopped to look at you, pausing and watching you carefully. "y/n are you alright?" You nodded your head and smiled, about to ask her about the show tonight when she cut you off. "Princess we've been dating for almost 2 years now. I know you like the back of my hand. Tell me what's wrong baby."

And then the tears started falling against your will. You tried to stop them but you couldn't. The sound of her voice, the light in her eyes, the sweet pet names she had for you... you just missed her so much. "I'm sorry Demi." "No y/n, don't apologize. You have nothing to be sorry for. Just tell me what's wrong." You started playing with your fingers and put your eyes on the bed sheets, not wanting to look at her, knowing you'd break down. "I just... I really miss you Demi. I miss you so damn much. I miss how you hold me at night, how safe and loved you make me feel, I miss your laugh, I miss your kisses, I miss how your arms wrap around my waist when I'm brushing my teeth or cooking breakfast... I miss you. More than anything." You sniffled, trying to hold everything in but you just missed her so much. You just couldn't hold it in anymore. "Oh princess, please don't cry. Baby girl I miss you too. I miss you so fucking much. But I'm coming home next week, just one more week baby. That's it. We've made it through 6 months and there's only a week left till I'm home with you, doing all of that and more. Baby, please don't cry. I love you." You nodded your head and took a deep breath. "I love you too Demi." "When I get home we'll do anything you want. I'm all yours for like 5 months, I swear I'm not gonna leave your side. Anything you wanna do, anywhere you wanna go, you just tell me and we're gonna do it, alright? And we'll travel back here for a few days, maybe go to Japan or Amsterdam too. I know you love it there." You smiled and giggled softly "Yeah I do. I love you more though." "And I love you most. I'll be home soon baby. Now, it's really late for you. Why don't you try to get some sleep and I'll talk to you later, Okay Princess?" "Okay." You giggled back, smiling as you and Demi had just quoted one of your favorite movies. "Goodnight babe." "Goodnight Demi." She blew you a kiss and ended the FaceTime chat. You took a deep breath and wiped your eyes as you laid down on her side, the side you'd been sleeping on since the moment she'd left. You were just counting down the minutes till she'd be back home with you. One more week. You could do this.