She teaches you how to play an instrument

Demi was sitting on your shared bed playing her guitar, trying to get a melody down for a new song. You stood in the doorway watching your girlfriend and feeling slightly envious of how talented she is. You had always wanted to learn to play an instrument but never got around to it. Demi looked up and smiled when she saw you watching her. "Babe? Everything okay?" "Oh yeah, everything's good." "Do you wanna learn how to play?" "Um I don't know. I mean I'd love to but I don't wanna interrupt you or anything." "Babe you could never. Come here I'll teach you how to play."

You walked over and sat down on her lap, she grabbed your hands in hers and put them on the guitar and placed her hands on top of yours. "Okay so you just do whatever feels natural. I'll help you, princess!" She started moving your fingers with hers, strumming the guitar strings lightly and making some beautiful melodies, all the while her hands were holding yours. You couldn't stop smiling. You always felt a little nervous to play instruments but it felt so natural with Demi. Her hands on top of yours, moving them together. The warmth of hers radiating to yours and you swore you could feel butterflies in your tummy. "You're a natural, beautiful." You let go of one of her hands and brought it up to one of her cheeks, stroking it softly and then kissing her soft lips. She kissed back instantly and put one of her hands on your back, holding you close to her. You broke apart for some air a minute later and rested your forehead on hers, smiling as you looked deep into her eyes. "Thank you Demi." "For what baby?" "I don't know... just for being the best girlfriend in the world. I'm so fucking in love with you." "I'm so fucking in love with you too princess. You're perfect. I love you so much." "I love you too Demi."