Camping

"Why did I agree to this again?" You asked Demi while sitting on her lap in the chair, your hands overlapping hers as you guys roasted marshmallows together. The tent had been set up a few hours ago and you were just relaxing, hearing the sound of the crickets chirping around the two of you. "Because you love me and we needed some time away together. We need time for ourselves away from paparazzi and social media and interviews and recording.." she trailed off and you nodded your head agreeing with her. "I know. I was just kidding anyways. And you're right, I do love you. Hence why I'm here with you in the middle of the woods, in the middle of nowhere while I'm freezing and sweating at the same time. You know normally this is when the crazy guy with a chainsaw comes out and hacks us into tiny little pieces." She rolled her eyes and kissed your cheek, laughing a little at how silly you were being.

"Ha ha. You know I'd kick that guys ass. He wouldn't stand a chance, even with a chainsaw. I'd still kick his ass. Ain't nobody allowed to mess with my girl!" You shook your head in disbelief, utterly amazed at how lucky you were and how crazy your girlfriend could be from time to time but loving her for it anyways. "So what's the plan then?" "Well babe, I think we'll go in the tent and cuddle for a bit until we fall asleep then in the morning we'll go for a long walk on the trails, maybe I'll cook ya some food... or order us some food." You let out a little giggle at her words "aw baby you're a great cook!" "Yeah at home, with a microwave or a stove. Not over a fire or on a grill." You continued to munch on some marshmallows before Demi grabbed your hand and led you to the tent, laying down under the blankets together. "Thank you for bringing me out here Demi. I love you." "Of course princess. I love you too. Now go to sleep and sleep as long as you want. We have all the time in the world baby. Sweet dreams." "Sweet dreams Demi." You snuggled further into her embrace and felt her run her fingers through your hair, your eyes closing and falling asleep, looking forward to getting a good nights rest cuddled up with your beautiful girlfriend.