"You smell so good"

You had just went shopping with a couple friends and aside from buying clothes and shoes, you spent quite a lot of money on some new perfume. Demi loved when you wore perfume and so you experimented with all different kinds. You were currently obsessed with wonderstruck by Taylor Swift and this was your first time wearing it around Demi.

You were getting ready to go out for dinner with Demi, doing your makeup and your hair when you saw Demi wrap her arms around you from behind in the mirror. You smiled and sighed contently. She nuzzled her face into your neck, smiling and sniffing your neck and shoulder, pressing kisses along the soft skin. "Demi what are you doing?" "Princess you smell good." "It's my new perfume. Do you like it?" "Fucking love it. Smells so good. You're sexy." "Okay I think we should get going now!" "Do we have to?" Demi whined as you laughed, she pulled you back into her arms and continued kissing your neck and shoulder, rubbing her nose against your skin every once in a while. "You smell so good!" "Demi we should really go. I'm hungry!" "Ugh alright princess, lets go." She took your hand in hers and walked you to the car. Before starting it up and heading off to the restaurant she turned to look at you with a small smirk on her face. "You know y/n, you should wear that perfume every day!" You laughed as you told her to drive, laughing at how goofy your girlfriend is.