Reassurance

Things were piling up on you and your anxiety was getting worse. You knew you put too much pressure on yourself with work and your personal life. Twitter was nasty to you these days, Demi convinced you to delete your account and you did, hoping things were gonna get better but then it started spreading on Instagram. You were so stressed out and you tried to tell demi you were fine but when she walked into your shared bedroom today and saw you pacing back and forth with tears falling down your face she knew something was wrong.

Rushing over to you and pulling you into her arms she tried to comfort you but you were so anxious and frazzled nothing was seeming to help. She sat down on the bed, pulling you onto her lap she pressed a few kisses to your head, neck, and down to your shoulder blade. It killed her seeing you like this and seeing that nothing was seeming to help you made her feel even worse. "Shhh y/n. Tell me what's wrong princess." "Everything! Everything is wrong demi. I'm so stressed out and my anxiety is getting worse and people have started spreading rumors on Instagram about me, the hate is just getting worse and I feel horrible about myself!" It was in that moment that she felt like her heart had actually crumbled in her chest, she felt like crying but tried to stay strong for you. "Princess, I'm so sorry that people are being rude to you. I know exactly how you feel. This has been happening to me for the last 10 years, I know how much it affects you and it makes you underestimate yourself, it makes you feel bad about yourself. I know. But baby you are so beautiful, inside and out, absolutely perfect in my eyes. I wouldn't change a damn thing about you. I'm in love with you, with everything you are and everything you're not. It's not true what they say, trust me baby. You're so fucking beautiful and I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have you. And as for the stress and your anxiety, I'm really sorry to hear that. I know you've struggled with anxiety for a while now, maybe we could get you in to see someone, someone to help you like a therapist? Maybe get you something to calm you down? Whether you'd like that or not, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon gorgeous. I'm staying right here by your side no matter what. And you can always talk to me about anything. You know I'll never judge you baby girl. I love you so much." You kissed her passionately, feeling this overwhelming urge to do so. You couldn't ignore it. She kissed back immediately, loving the feeling of your lips on her lips. You pulled away and smiled widely. "Thank you Demi. You always know what to say to make me feel better." "Anytime princess. It's what I'm here for. I'm here to love you unconditionally and remind you to love yourself too."