Airport goodbyes

You and Demi were currently standing in the middle of the airport, both of you shedding a few tears as Demi had a strong yet gentle hold on you in her arms. "Y/n, baby, please don't cry. I'm just going for four days, I'll be back before you know it." Demi whispered in your ear while you sniffled a few times in response. 

"I know Demi. But even four days without you is torture. It's four days without you by my side when I go to sleep, four days without you there to hold me when I have a nightmare, four days without you by my side when I wake up. Four days without you when I have a bad day. You being gone for four days is basically the same thing as you being gone for four months."

Demi had to admit that she was crying. She was trying so hard to stay strong for you. But she knew how you felt, being away from you took a toll on her as well. Even if it was only gonna be for a few days. 

"Y/n, princess. I know how you feel. But I'm coming right back, right back for you. I love you so much, baby girl. I need you to stay strong for me. Alright? I'll be back before you know it and I'll cuddle you for hours on end when I get back."

You pulled your head away from her shoulder where you had left a little tear stain on her sweater from crying. You pressed your forehead against hers as she wiped your tears away softly. She leaned in and kissed you, pressing her lips passionately yet softly against yours as you heard the final call for her flight. 

She kissed you one last time before grabbing your hands and kissing them softly and then pulling you close to her for one last hug as you kissed her neck. She smiled and let go of you waving at you and blowing you an air kiss as she mouthed an "I love you. I'll be back in four days, baby girl."

You then walked out of the airport wiping a couple of stray tears away already counting down the hours till she'd be back in your arms.