"I'd love you just the same"

You were laying in bed next to Demi, still wide awake despite the fact that it was almost 3 in the morning. You had so much on your mind, personal things that shouldn't really matter but for some reason you couldn't stop thinking about them. You felt an arm go around your waist, Demi putting your hair on the other side of your neck. "You alright?" "Yeah. I think so. Just thinking." "About what babe?" "Just random thoughts. Things that have been on my mind lately." "Tell me about them." "Well... I don't know. I feel like one day you'll find someone better than me. That you might not love me anymore." "y/n that's absurd. There is no one better than you, and I will always love you, no matter what." "What if I went bald?" "Still love you." "If I weighed like a million pounds?" "Pretty sure that's not possible but I'd love you just the same." "What if..."
"y/n stop. You know I'd love you just the same no matter what. There is nothing in the world that you could do that would make me love you less. I'm in love with everything about you princess and I'm not going anywhere baby girl." You nodded your head and yawned, feeling better since you'd gotten some stuff off your mind. When you closed your eyes, you felt so much better knowing that Demi would always be there for you.