Proposals

"Come up to the balcony." The text from Demi read. As you walked out onto the balcony you were shocked to see it covered in fairy lights and flower petals. Demi was leaning her arms against the railing and she turned around when she heard your footsteps approaching her.

"Demi? What.. what is this?" 

"Y/n," She smiled as she took your hand, but you could feel them shaking in your own. "I need to talk to you about something. It's really important."

 You nodded for her to continue as you couldn't seem to get any words out of your mouth. 

"I really love you... more than anything else in the world. I'm just so in love with you. I'm in love with your laugh, your smile, your big heart, how selfless and kind you are. I'm in love with how much you care about other people, how supportive you always are of me. Shoot, I'm already crying." She chuckled tearfully, making you do the same. 

"Y/n I love everything about you. And I wanna spend the rest of my life falling more and more in love with you every day. Will you marry me?" 

It was happening. 

Finally. 

Your hands were shaking as tears streamed down your cheeks. "Yes! A million times yes," You cheered excitedly before she pulled you into her arms, kissing you softly as she slid the ring on your finger. 

You were in shock. 

You've been hoping and dreaming about this moment for so long and now, it's finally happening. 

"I love you, baby. I'm so happy you said yes!" Demi laughed as she intertwined her hands with yours, looking down seeing the huge ring on your finger. 

You smiled and buried your face in the crook of her neck. 

This was easily going down as one of the best days of your life.