Confessions

You and Demi had been friends for a few months now. But truth be told you had feelings for her. You liked her a lot but kept it to yourself because you didn't think she could ever possibly like you back and if you told her and she didn't feel the same way, what would happen to your friendship? You didn't want to find out.

Demi had turned on It. You thought she was focused on the movie but really, she couldn't focus. Not with you right next to her.

The scene where they all confessed their fears to each other was currently on. You began to watch the movie because you could see Demi looking at you from the corner of your eye and you didn't want her to think you weren't enjoying yourself. The movie suddenly paused. You looked over at Demi who looked a little nervous.

"Y/n I need to talk to you about something."

"Demi you know you can tell me anything." You said

"Okay. So I have something really important to tell you. It's been weighing down on me for a while now and I need to get it off my chest. I like you. Like more than a friend. You're all I think about and I could hardly focus on the movie because you were just... sitting there. Looking so beautiful and I couldn't stop staring at you. I understand if you don't feel the same way. I just don't want to keep this all in anymore."

Was this actually happening? It couldn't be. Right? This is too good to be true. But something in you changed and you realized this is real.

Say something, you think to yourself.

"Demi. I like you too. No. Fuck that. I love you."

You couldn't believe you had just said that. You had word vomited it. It just came out, you couldn't control it. You were beginning to freak out internally.

Why wasn't she saying anything?

"Y/n I'm so happy you said that. You have no idea. I love you. Holy shit I fucking love you too."

You were so happy you could cry. When suddenly you felt something on your lips. You hadn't even realized you had your eyes closed. You opened them for a second and came to the realization that it was Demi's lips. On your lips. You kissed back with so much passion and love. She pulled away with the biggest smile you've ever seen and rested her forehead on yours.

"Be my girlfriend y/n?" Demi asked. She sounded kinda nervous, almost like she was scared you would say no or something.

"Fuck yes, of course, I will Demi." You replied happily. Your lips then reconnected and you felt so happy you could explode.

You knew that would go down as one of the greatest days of your life.