"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me"

You were laying in Demi's arms, the two of you cuddled up together under the blankets watching criminal minds, just enjoying each other's presences. "Demi?" "Yes Princess?" "Did you ever think your life would ever turn out like this?" "Absolutely not, but I'm so grateful it did. I never thought I'd be able to have a life like this but I'm happy I do." "I know how much you love performing, your fans.." "Yeah, of course I do. I love what I do, I love them a lot. But not as much as I love you." She said the last part quietly as her hands went to your stomach, resting them there softly. "Oh come on Demi. I'm nothing special.." "don't say that y/n. You are. You're so damn special." "Yeah but not like 'performing in front of 50,000 people who sing every word to every song back to me every night' kind of special." You buried your head in her neck, breathing in her scent. "You're more special than that. I love what I do but I love knowing I get to come home every night to you, knowing I get to love you everyday, knowing that I have someone who loves me as much as I love them, knowing I've found my soulmate. Someone I can grow old with and have kids with, there's nothing more special or more beautiful or more amazing than you. You, my oh so insanely gorgeous princess, are hands down the best thing that has ever happened to me. No one makes my heart race like you do, no one loves me like you do."

You smiled widely, your eyes filling with tears. You giggled and kissed her lips softly, making her giggle too. "You're cheesier than the pizza we had for dinner earlier, but I love you too." She smiled and grabbed your chin in her hands, bringing your lips back to hers as you two kissed each other with love and adoration, making sure the other knew just how loved you really were.