You lose your job

It had been so unexpected. You thought everything was going great. You had just gotten this new job a few months ago and you were loving it. Your boss was so nice and your employees were so kind, no one judged you based on dating Demi which was the opposite from your most recent job. But then today you had lost your job, your boss had sat you down promising that this wasn't your fault and that he loved having you there for that time you worked there, but when you arrived home you couldn't help but cry, you did feel like it was your fault.

Demi walked down the stairs with her earbuds in, expecting you to still be at work, a smile on her face when she saw you that quickly faded when she saw the tears falling down your face. She immediately pulled the earbuds out and ran over to you, pulling you into her arms as you sobbed into her sweater. "Princess? What happened?" "I... I lost my job Demi." You were sobbing at this point, your makeup smearing onto her sweater. She didn't care about that, she was more focused on helping you feel better. It broke her heart to see you so sad and she'd do anything to make you feel better. "Princess I'm so sorry. I know how much you loved that job." "I did! My coworkers were so friendly, my boss was so nice to me. I don't know what I did wrong." "Babe I'm sorry. Did they say why?" "No. I wish they would've though. I keep thinking I did something wrong." "I'm sure you didn't. You're wonderful baby girl, so fucking amazing. It's their loss." She tilted your chin up and kissed you sweetly, making a smile appear on your lips as she stroked your cheeks with her thumbs to wipe your tears away. "Besides now this just means I get more time with you!" She giggled, making you laugh and press your forehead onto hers, the both of you smiling as you continued to kiss each other lovingly.

Maybe this was a blessing in disguise... how could you complain when it came to getting more time with your lovely girlfriend?