Talking about you at a show

Demi couldn't believe it. The night she had been waiting for was here. The first night of her new tour. She was beyond excited. You were watching her backstage. She was so happy and so grateful, you felt like your heart could just burst. It was amazing watching Demi perform. She was always so passionate, excited to be around her fans, and extremely happy.

It was around halfway through the show- the point where Demi would talk to the audience, one of her favorite parts. She was talking about how much work she had put into the tour and the album and was thanking the fans for being so supportive of her when you suddenly heard her mention your name. You smiled so big it was starting to hurt but you didn't care. You couldn't stop smiling even if you wanted to. "So my girlfriend y/n is here tonight. Backstage. And uh I just wanna say thank you to her because she's.. sacrificed a lot to be here with me. I mean she has her own life too but she's with me on this tour which I'm so fucking excited about. A lot of the songs on this album are songs about her and how she's made me feel. It's so great because you guys are so supportive of us which is...really awesome. So yeah, I just wanted to say that. I'm just really excited about this tour and this album. And getting to play my music for you guys every night, and I'm so happy y/n's tagged along with me. It feels like one big family here". Demi giggled as she looked backstage and saw you smiling. It was new to her- being so open about her love life. She hadn't really ever been this open before but she was so crazy about you that she couldn't help but talk about you. She would shout it from the rooftops if she could.

That night you watched your girlfriend play for the first of many sold out shows on tour, each night Demi insisting that she "was just so grateful you tagged along with her that she just had to tell the 50,000+ fans there" but you knew deep inside that she was just making an excuse to talk about you, and you weren't complaining. You would never be able to wipe the smile off of your face. Feeling like the luckiest woman in the world to call Demi yours. You didn't know what you did to deserve her, but you were happy you did it.