Her mom tells you how in love with you she is

Demi's mom was hosting a Christmas party at her house and she invited you and Demi. You both obviously agreed to go and so far you were having a great time. You were meeting some members of Demi's family you hadn't met before and hanging out with her sisters, you were just having a good time all together. Demi went to the kitchen to get you some ice water as you were thirsty and wanted some.

Demi's mom walked over to you and hugged you tightly. "Y/N! Hi honey! How are you doing?" "I'm great, thank you!" "Where's Demi?" "Oh she went to the kitchen. I was thirsty, I was gonna get something to drink but she insisted that she get it for me." "Yeah that sounds like my daughter." You both laughed and Dianna looked towards the kitchen to see if Demi was walking out yet then looked back at you and smiled. She put her hand on your arm and you looked up at her mirroring her smile. "Y/N I've never really gotten the opportunity to say thank you until now, but thank you." "For what?" "For making Demi happy. Honey, you don't even see it, do you? She's head over heels in love with you. I have never seen her so happy before. I don't know if I should tell you this or not but she told me the other day that she wants to spend the rest of her life with you." "Really?" "Yeah. Not to mention, the way she looks at you.. she looks at you like you're her whole world, like no one else exists except you. I've always wanted this for her, especially after all she's gone through in the past. You both love each other so much, I can tell. And I love you too, you make my Demi happy, genuinely happy, and that's all I could ever hope for." You smiled, a blush spreading over your cheeks.

Just as you were about to reply to her, Demi walked into the room and over to you, handing you a glass of ice water. "Hey, everything okay?" You looked at Dianna for a moment and then back at Demi, nodding your head and smiling happily. "Yeah. Everything's perfect." Demi smiled and kissed you softly, her hands rubbing up and down your arm. "You two are so cute!" Dianna said before smiling as you and Demi continued to focus on each other, completely oblivious that she was still standing there. She chuckled before walking over to some other guests and mingling with them as you and Demi focused on each other, and only each other.