You get hurt

You and Demi had just bought a new house and you were moving in all your guys's stuff. Everything was basically set up now. Demi was upstairs finishing up a few things in your shared bathroom while you were downstairs in the kitchen working on putting the dishes and silverware away.

You realized you needed the hammer for the kitchen as you stumbled on a picture of you and Demi that a friend had taken when you were baking, she was throwing flour in your hair while you cracked an egg in hers, the both of you laughing as you did so. You walked into the living room and you stepped on a loose nail in the floor. You screamed as you looked down and saw the nail in your foot, Demi raced down the stairs and saw you sitting on the floor clutching your foot and crying.
"y/n? What happened?" She ran over to you and put her hand on your shoulder, looking down to see the nail in your foot. She winced and pulled your chin in her hands, stroking your cheek with your thumb. "Oh baby. It's alright. How did this happen?" "I don't know. I just stepped on it. It hurts so bad demi!" You cried, tears streaming down your cheeks. "Okay baby girl, I'm gonna get a bandage, some gauze, and some Neosporin. I'll be right back baby girl." She raced upstairs to your bathroom, grabbing what she needed for you along with a wet washcloth. She ran back downstairs, sitting down next to you and kissed your cheek. "Okay baby girl, I'm just gonna pull it out real quick alright?" You nodded your head and looked away, not wanting to see what was about to happen. After everything was done Demi kissed you and told you how good you did. She insisted that everything else could get done tomorrow and for today you guys would just go upstairs and watch a movie and cuddle. You were happy that demi was there for you and helped you through it. It was painful but cuddling with Demi in your bed in your new shared home made you feel so much better!