You get mobbed

You were out with Demi when you heard a few fans scream her name. You looked over at the few young fans who were walking towards the two of you and you tapped Demi's shoulder, smiling at her and pointing to the fans. You stepped back and sipped on your drink that Demi had gotten you a bit ago while you watched Demi interact with the fans. You looked down at the ground for only a few seconds and when you looked up you saw people surrounding the two of you. You still weren't quite used to being around a ton of people at once and it made you a little nervous. You were going to reach for Demi's hand to hold onto to calm yourself down but someone suddenly pulled you back and you fell backwards, cutting your hand on the sidewalk. Demi turned around upon hearing your quiet cries and rushed over to you. She grabbed your hand in hers and rubbed her fingers over it. She looked at you and saw a few tears running down your cheeks. "Aw y/n I'm so sorry. Come on, let's go home. Are you alright besides your hand princess?" You nodded your head as Demi held you in her arms, the two of you walking home slowly as you were still shaken up from what had happened. "Yeah I'm fine Demi. I'm just more shaken up than anything else. I got scared for a minute but I'm alright." "I know how scary it can be. I'm sorry you got caught up in that and I'm especially sorry you got hurt. Why don't we go home and cuddle while we watch a movie after I clean up your hand?" You smiled softly and nodded your head, putting your head on her shoulder as you two walked home together.