You meet for the first time (1)

It was a hot summer day and there was nothing you wanted more right now than Starbucks. You were walking down the neighborhood finally spotting one and practically ran in. There weren't many people there and you knew exactly what you wanted so you figured it wouldn't take you long. You got in line to order, only one person ahead of you. You pulled your wallet out of your purse and your heart stopped when you saw the woman turn around... right there in front of you was Demi Lovato. You were flabbergasted, unsure of what to say. She looked at you and smiled "hey I'm demi." "y/n. Nice to meet you!" You were trying to stay calm but your mind was racing and your hands were starting to shake slightly. Demi loved slightly out of the way so you could order but you noticed out of the corner of your eye that she was waiting patiently for you to finish, staring at you. You grabbed your drink and turned around pretending not that you didn't notice that Demi was waiting for you.

You smiled as she smiled at you, your hands were still shaking but you were determined to stay calm. "So um y/n... would you like to maybe uh... sit down and talk?" You smiled at her and nodded your head, feeling like you were in a dream right now. "So y/n tell me about yourself!"

You guys spent hours drinking coffee and tea, laughing together, making jokes, and talking about your lives together. Little did you know that this would be the beginning of the rest of your life, that you both had stumbled upon your soulmate.